View Single Post
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 21:21   #1
budd

Default '96 T-5 engine and auto>manual conversion kit

I bought a T-5 recently for the gearbox to do a auto>manual conversion but I've changed my plans, so the engine and all the parts for a auto>manual conversion are for sale.

The engine is a '96 T-5 and drove perfectly, no smoke rattles, etc it's not the original engine that came with the car it is a replacement unit fitted in 2007. £175

The gearbox conversion consists of most things you'll need to convert a T-5 from auto to manual inc 5 sp gearbox (gearbox was smooth with with perfect changers and no jumping out of gear or strange noises etc) , flywheel, clutch, gear stick and linkages, clutch master + slave cyl, drive shafts, pedals, plus all brackets nuts bolts etc required, the only part you'd need to buy is a spigot bearing (pennies from Volvo)all this £175

All parts are out of the car ready for collection, I guess a courier would be possible but expensive so collection is prefered.
Any questions please email me (as I'm not always on the forum but check my emails daily) email is < grifflm500@yahoo.co.uk >
budd is offline   Reply With Quote