View Single Post
Old Apr 15th, 2020, 17:31   #27
PNuT
MaDMaN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfella666 View Post
Nuts how yoo doing buddy ?

Just did a search re fitting a Yatour in Saffy only to see that 10 months ago I threatened to come up and see you !

Probably the only good thing to come out of C 19 is I have spent all of the past week under Saffy !

The penultimate poor running issue would you believe it - offside lower engine mount !!!! Discovered it looked fairly ropey when I started the cam belt and when I finally got the bolts undone and engine raised it fell apart in my hands !

I would have liked to have got the crankcase breather done in next few days but waiting on parts

All the best
All good here, work has been bonkers due to changes we have had to attempt to make due to social distancing as best as possible but I would prefer to have a bonkers job than be stuck at home!!

The s70T5 has been off the road for about six weeks as I am having some welding done on the exhaust and getting them to do it has proved difficult!!! My mum ran off with the C70 to france so we are now down to old faithful!

I have just been to have a look at a s80D5 2007 which is tempting but to be fair I would prefer another gas guzzler being a bit more of a petrol head

Other than all that all good