View Single Post
Old Apr 30th, 2019, 20:46   #2
VOC member

Last Online: Yesterday 17:40
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sheffield
Default filler cap

By vented, do you mean the early wire meshed type which vent at the bottom, or the later type which have the top outlet and flexi pipe to the inlet manifold?
I have an early type available.
Volvo_133 is offline   Reply With Quote