View Single Post
Old Feb 14th, 2024, 21:47   #6
Sally Cavanagh

Hahahaha!!! It took me a while to realise that the one at the bottom was actually yours Baggy! Talk about slow on the uptake I'm putting it down to the trauma of losing our lovely Aubergine!! It was a 1997 plate and the colour looks exactly the same as yours (going a bit green with envy now) so I guess it's official colour would have been Blackberry Pearl metallic.

I've been looking since early January and yours is the only one I've seen in that fabulous shade and got over-excited there for a long moment!!

Having to broaden horizons a bit as 940s are thin on the ground - have also been looking at V70s and 850s.... saw a V70R in 'saffron' on ebay - and was sort of tempted but this one was on low profile tyres/lowered suspension and with all the speed bumps around here ..... giving that one a miss .

Found a really brilliant V70 in dark green but not before at least two other potential buyers - and I reckon the first person to look at it will buy it.... So the search for the Aubergine's replacement (if that were ever possible ) continues ......

Last edited by Sally Cavanagh; Feb 14th, 2024 at 22:11.
Sally Cavanagh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sally Cavanagh For This Useful Post: