Thread: Amazon: - Two Tone Amazon Project 2-door
View Single Post
Old Dec 9th, 2013, 19:52   #10
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

yeah me and dad was sat there and i had been telling him i was wanting to try a c70 conversion low and behold we was called round to a amazon rescue and bought the car and what did the guy have on his drive a sweet looking c70 he said it was real nice but way way to expensive to run it so he was after the wheels and thats it game over for it so dad looked at me and said is that the interior i said yup before i could check me pockets he had done the deal and i was instructed to pull the interior out of the car on the spot and load it in the transit van was funny as hell we was like yeah lets have this part that part , parcel shelve yeah why not it is going to cost us no more money as we had the whole interior which to me was the lot ! so i wangled the dash trim off each side ( thankyou thats going in my estate as i will scribe it in and make a radio centre console to patch them together tastefully .
dad looked at me shall we have the seat belts yeah i said lets have them you never know least they will fit into the seats the rear headrest were complete pains to free off the donor car lol such fun was had it was unreal we was like a pair of kids in a sweet shop and this is the result a nice conversion which will all come together and hopefully fit the look of the car we aim for retro amazon with some bling fit to rally with comfort !

hopefully draw in some new blood on the amazon models as it will appeal to a younger driver but i would drive it with no qwarms

regards
robert

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !

Last edited by 123GT-AMAZON; Dec 9th, 2013 at 21:49.
123GT-AMAZON is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 123GT-AMAZON For This Useful Post: