View Single Post
Old Aug 5th, 2020, 22:27   #2
Mick787

Ouch! Have you thought about using a dealership outside of London? From personal experience, I recently changed main dealerships within the area where I live. In doing so I saved myself £10 per month on a service plan running over the same period of time and including the same work. The dealerships are about 10 miles apart.
I understand different dealerships have different labour rates, so you may save lots by making a journey out of the city to have the work done. For example, here in Warwickshire, the new plan I have started shows 'the big one' to be £794. So for travelling a few miles and 'having a day out' could be well worth it. Just an idea! I'm sure a simple telephone call to a dealership will allow you to set up such a deal.
The thing is, your monthly price on a plan will be high because the big one is due very soon and I'm sure they will want you to pay in advance rather than arrears. The other option could be a bank loan with interest rates so low and have the job done outside of the city.
Mick787 is offline   Reply With Quote