View Single Post
Old Feb 21st, 2018, 21:24   #3
BiggyG

Quote:
Originally Posted by berrymanuk View Post
I guess it depends on your needs and budget. I drive an S90 Momentum with the 12" display and the Winter Pack. I've been in the fortunate position to have driven two Inscriptions - one just before market launch in Sweden, the second whilst mine was in the workshop for a short time.
Spec'd correctly ("Pro" model), I think a Momentum trim is fine for most drivers. Harder wearing seats, soft scratchy plastic dash and door panels that is easy to clean. The seats don't have full electric, but it has all the adjustment where it counts, and they just as supportive as the Inscription ones.
It depends on your needs and how much money you want to spend on a car. I completely agree that the 8" display should never have been made available in the UK, it doesn't work right with the entire HMI in my opinion.
Agreed, and post didn’t intend to offend those with Momentum. I honestly thought Nappa Leather was just a gimmick. But I am surprised by how much smoother it feels. Having said that, the wife has normal leather on the V60 and 50k miles in it is just as smooth as Nappa. Maybe it’s just the loaner only having 2k miles and it’s still not worn in.

I don’t think I would have gone Inscription if speccing from new, but buying used, this one had all the toys I wanted.