View Single Post
Old Feb 21st, 2018, 21:46   #4
berrymanuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGazzard View Post
Agreed, and post didn’t intend to offend those with Momentum. I honestly thought Nappa Leather was just a gimmick. But I am surprised by how much smoother it feels. Having said that, the wife has normal leather on the V60 and 50k miles in it is just as smooth as Nappa. Maybe it’s just the loaner only having 2k miles and it’s still not worn in.

I don’t think I would have gone Inscription if speccing from new, but buying used, this one had all the toys I wanted.
no no non taken

If budget was no object, I'd have stepped to an Inscription for the luxuries of moodlighting, door lamps, cornering light units, but I don't miss any of those features if that makes sense....

And I think that's the good thing about Momentum cars.. you have everything the SPA cars were meant to be - new platform, technology, powertrain, stunning looks etc but all whilst meeting individual needs.
First thing I noticed about the Nappa after driving 3200mi to G'burg and back in the Inscription is that it wore in quicker because it's softer material to the leather-faced stuff in the standard car.. good for those who like to abuse their interiors somewhat B-)

PAST:
MY13.5 V60 D5 SE Lux Nav | MY07 S80 D5 SE Sport | MY03.5 S80 2.4 SE | MY01.5 S80 SE |
berrymanuk is offline   Reply With Quote