View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2019, 11:14   #1
WilBo

Default Can't force regen using VIDA-DICE (help)

Hi,
I've got a 2010 C30 1.6D and I'm having difficulty forcing a regen using VIDA-DICE. I have run a diagnostics and only have the following error code:

ECM-2A30 - Particulate filter trap - Blocked

I'm getting the following readings from the pressure sensor:

Idle - 27Hpa
2,000 RPM - 92Hpa
2,500 - 198Hpa

I've tried initiating a regen using VIDA but it just fails to initiate. I'm not all that experienced with VIDA. The engine is at the right temp and I don't have any other error codes other than the one above. I also checked the EOLYS fluid level and it is reading 6/15.

Can anyone give me some advice:
1) Any ideas what might be stopping the regen from starting?
2) Where can I find the 'soot mass in particulate filter' parameter (can't find it anywhere in ECM module)?

As a bit of background I had DPF problems twice before. First time it was because the EOLYS fluid had ran out. I refilled the fluid, reset the counter and forced a regen. All worked ok and the car was ok for a couple of thousand miles. Then the fault came back and I discovered a small hole in one of the pressure sensor hoses. I replaced one of the hoses and it has been fine for about 10,000 miles. The car has only done 21,884 miles in total, so I'm pretty sure it is not full of ash.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Wil
WilBo is offline   Reply With Quote