View Single Post
Old Aug 18th, 2017, 09:30   #13
neon
Premier Member

My drivers seat base has been replaced twice, once at 2500 miles and once at 6500 miles. My passenger seat base has been replaced once. Under warranty.

I am a very careful owner who really looks after the interior and had not experienced anything like this before.

I have had many conversations with Vijay at Volvo UK about the poor quality leather and he has tried really hard to help. I have been assured the last replacement will cure the issue and I am watching closely.

I just cannot avoid some contact with the leather when getting in and out with my car and the way it has been designed. I am being way more careful with this car than I have had to be with previous cars on the entry/exit of the vehicle.

Do not get fobbed off, my thoughts are that it may be like the road noise issue where Volvo will not be honest and tell us straight there was/is an issue and they are working on it. From a credibility point of view I wish they would just be upfront as it is expected to have some issues on a new car and they are doing many good things currently.

See thread below.

https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=258737

Last edited by neon; Aug 18th, 2017 at 12:14.
neon is offline   Reply With Quote