View Single Post
Old Aug 12th, 2019, 09:24   #8
id5
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeIOW View Post
I feel robbed...
Similar dilemma here - 5 years next month in ours....so we decided on a change this year.....& decided (for now!) to keep the XC60 and swap our other car for an electric 64kWh Hyundai Kona - & what an amazing glimpse into the future the Kona EV is!....
Ultimately no vehicle is perfect....hopefully your (her!) new Evoque will be close enough!
Arianne's thread was a doozy but life is short and mine getting shorter all the time

The next new car we get may well be an EV or at least a hybrid. I suspect that my wife will want to step down in size again and an EV or at least a mild hybrid will fit the bill.

As for me, I am likely to continue in the V40 for the next year and then possible buy a big orange Disco for no other reason than they make me smile every time I see one. My wife says that I should get something that makes me smile. I did say that there’s this woman in the next village…It’s funny how sharp pain can make your eyes water….
id5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to id5 For This Useful Post: