View Single Post
Old Mar 14th, 2019, 15:33   #8
tem
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uro1 View Post
Well I updated Wednesday and had quite a bit of a problem. Twice it stopped at 43% without ending and yesterday morning the Sensus restarted twice without my input and I had to do it once more manually before it was back working as intended. I did then the update yesterday afternoon and everything went without a hitch. No _5 and everything working. (Tune in that is - do not use Wiki Locations)
TuneIn Update:
Yesterday I was already listening to Smooth Extra via TuneIn.
I decided to update and the download only took a few minutes, during this download TuneIn was still streaming.
Only when the update started to install, did the streaming stop.
I was driving at the time, but I did notice that the update had stopped at 43%, but the whirling icon at top right of the Sensus screen, was still rotating.

I came to a stop and had to reverse (I have a reversing camera, so the Sensus screen changed to the camera view), once I stopped and selected Park, the Sensus screen returned to normal, only then was I informed that TuneIn had been updated.
I then noticed TuneIn “connecting”.
Once connected, a message appeared saying “Terms, etc”.
Clicked on this message and a new window was displayed.
In this window was information on how to accept “The Terms and Conditions” along with information about visiting a web site, also included within the window was one of these square boxes, which one would normally scan. (This is the first time during an update that I have seen this).
I then noticed, at the bottom left of this window “I Accept”, selected this and TuneIn immediately started to stream Smooth Extra again.

Since October 2016, I have updated TuneIn numerous times, but this update was completely different to previous ones.
I never noticed _5 during the whole update.

Footnote: WikiLocation updated as one would expect, no extra input required.

tem.

Last edited by tem; Mar 14th, 2019 at 17:50. Reason: Add text.
tem is offline   Reply With Quote