Thread: Help!?
View Single Post
Old Oct 28th, 2020, 20:15   #29
Laird Scooby
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by B10B View Post
Yes such issues may have other things involved plus it's just what one person has reported.
As far as I have seen looking though various bins all of the raw data within each of the duplicates remains exactly identical, so although the theory would seem sound that each one might be different for said settings it's not.
There would be no reason not to try your initial setup just because of some guy in the states and my rambling, however should you have an issue it will save chasing a red herring.
I wonder if the different selections also change a value somewhere else that the main map looks at to find the right values?

It could just be that the system finds the first program that boots without a problem and defaults to number 3 as the start.

I think i might find a switch and try that as a first attempt to see if it throws a wobbler then decide from there whether to hard-wire a switch that can only be changed with the engine off or to put in a relay for dynamic change.

Next Door to Top-Gun with a Honda CR-V & S Type Jag Volvo gone but not forgotten........
Laird Scooby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Laird Scooby For This Useful Post: