View Single Post
Old Aug 2nd, 2022, 19:41   #4
ITSv40
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umski View Post
Ah! Thanks, I knew someone would know - that explains it then as I do indeed have a Sport Lux, though surprised they decided to do this just on this or a select trim level Nonetheless as you say the glass is identical so I may just go down then route of swapping that over from a good unit. I can't not take notice of others now when I see them out and about, although that seems to be getting rarer!
I have just checked the specs and the black surrounds were fitted to Sport and Sport Lux. Many of the trim options were only fitted as standard to certain trim levels, chrome handles being a classic example. These were only fitted to SE trim levels, yet many folks 'upgrade' the black handles to chrome. The black handles do not break, yet the chrome ones do with frequent regularity.

The trim levels were 'bog standard', SE, Sport and Sport Lux in that order. In addition to these there were the optional packs, such as Winter Pack that gave headlamp washers, heated seats and plush interior floor mats.
ITSv40 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ITSv40 For This Useful Post: