Thread: Buyers Beware
View Single Post
Old Sep 21st, 2019, 22:44   #17
A goforh

Default Birchwood cars

Wow .. this guy spat at me and my children .....just seen this after nearly 3 years .. amazed that when the person who bought the car rang me I offered a full refund as he wasn’t happy, he mentioned that he has lost his job and couldn’t afford the car which again I offered and gave him a full refund . I did sell the car straight away after as it was a nice car and after he quoted all these things wrong with it I took it once again to my mechanics who confirmed like they did when I bought it from Volvo , the. At was good and they could not find anything wrong with it. This is confirmed by the fact I didn’t do anything to it , sold it quite quickly without doing anything !! And the new buyer never complained or told me of any issues in the 6 month warranty period . I have stopped selling cars now due to people like this. Please google real reviews of Birchwood cars ... no idea why this guy was so irate, he shouted at my children as he left . To be honest I was glad to give him his money back as the was just an awful man and I’m sure he’s done this to many many people . Why he just didn’t ask for his money back straight away without making this all up I don’t know as I would have given him his money back without question . I’ve worked in hospitals all my life and treat people like I want to be treated hence why if you google us you will see excellent reviews . As I said at the start this man paid on card so I refunded his card and when he found out it would take 3 days to appear in his account he became violent and irate and actually spat at me and my children.... just an awful awful man .. I can see why he lost his job !,