View Single Post
Old Jun 18th, 2021, 08:26   #2
CNGBiFuel
Classic P80 1999 BiFuel

If that's what it says, 'word-for-word' this sounds like marketing department hogwash. Got to give it to them, they're good. If it gets you to trot 'to find my nearest BRC “dealer” ', give them full marks.

If the 'bump' was a bump and no more, surely Shirley, common-sense plays a part? Else, we're into 'Big whoopsie' territory to fret. I'd be very surprised if it's more. They're referencing the one or two supply/tank solenoids to knock-off for safety's sake when the engine stops running. I doubt it's a CNG install, if it is, in a shunt, there'd be very high-pressure valve that does much the same thing. Either way, if we want something to fret over, look to not being able to shut-down petrol - gas is a helluva lot safer than being doused in liquid.

I can't see corollary here. More likely, wiring has got old or been disconnected when works were done.

As for the next steps? The LPG trade is in decline. In your prettiest frock, 'spose you should flounce down to your 'nearest BRC “dealer”. You can be sure they'd be pleased to see you.

Last edited by CNGBiFuel; Jun 18th, 2021 at 09:11.
CNGBiFuel is offline   Reply With Quote