View Single Post
Old Jun 18th, 2019, 23:45   #8
bob12
bob12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laird Scooby View Post
I suspect it was a Euroflo item Bob, i've seen a few like that. Euroflo are cheap and the build quality leaves a lot to be desired and almost always has to be "adjusted to fit" but it has one big selling point - it's cheap.
As said Dave, I haven't had a problem with Klarius from E/parts. I always collect locally and always ensure it's not a return which has been 'buzered' by a previous buyer .... something for which E/parts are famous for trying to pass on considering their inept 'client' base!

E/parts are cheap, yes, on the right day, but are sound in my view for everyday use. My last Klarius mid-box lasted 6 years, and the back box of the same vintage is still going strong, rather than one I had from some supplier that belched out no end of fibre glass from the tail pile when it imploded on itself!! You would have thought I was a newly married couple driving down the road!

The other day I was driving past KwikFit and whose van was going in; none other than one of the local E/parts delivery vans!

Bob
bob12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bob12 For This Useful Post: