View Single Post
Old Jun 10th, 2021, 12:03   #1
theboymike

Default Breaking blue 2001 V40 1.8Gdi - Will be scrapped 14/06

Some of you may remember my past whinges about the cat getting nicked off my V40. It was too expensive / uncertain to get it fixed, I got no interest attempting to sell it whole and I've just had a boot put up me to get it shifted so it'll be going for scrap on Monday

I've already removed some potentially desirable, easily-accessible parts (throttle body, MAF sensor, coilpacks, battery) which I'll be squirreling away and selling when time allows.

I'm happy to take requests for other, similar bits that I can remove before the car goes and in the remaining four days I'm inviting offers on any bigger bits anyone might want to come and get before the car is scrapped -the most obvious being the full leather interior for which I'd like £100.

The car is located about 20 miles north of Oxford and I'll be available every day until Monday, with the possible exception of Sunday morning.

I'm happy to remove / facilitate the removal of what I can but have minimal facilities while the car is in a public-ish car park and probably needs to be able to roll to be scrapped - so I have to be realistic about what I can offer.

The car has covered about 80k miles. If you have any questions / need anything specific please post / drop me a PM and I'll do my best to sort you out.

Cheers,

Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SMALL_IMG_0710a.jpg (191.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg SMALL_IMG_0709a.jpg (183.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg SMALL_IMG_0713a.jpg (147.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg SMALL_IMG_0714a.jpg (142.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg SMALL_IMG_0717a.jpg (93.1 KB, 12 views)
theboymike is offline   Reply With Quote