View Single Post
Old Feb 4th, 2020, 19:06   #4
Anadinolin
VOC Member

No bites on the car yet, I have found another issue since the advert was made, it needs new track/tie rod ends and while I do those, I will sort out the ball joints as well, this will happen during the last week of February provided parts are available and the car hasn't gone at that point.

If I feel financially able to and am able to find a solution to the window washer stalk on the leaf baffle, I will stick her through her MOT, if she passes, Great. if she fails we know what else she will want, I would be happy to negotiate a price either way. I personally don't feel like she will need more than what I have mentioned to get through.

I have also got a pair or rear arch panels. I will update the advert with more pictures and video of her blemishes. All very minor for her age and considering how these have a tenancy to rot.

Edit: fergot to mention DAB Bluetooth only (no CD no cassette) radio Sony xplod included and V5c sent to DVLA for address change, will have it back in a couple of weeks 😁

Last edited by Anadinolin; Feb 4th, 2020 at 19:11.
Anadinolin is offline   Reply With Quote