View Single Post
Old Mar 7th, 2018, 20:45   #16
Bu5hy

Default Sit rep !

So now fitted a working and modified stepper curtesy of CNGBiFuel as the last one was buggered and had some excellent advice (top bloke) , but she’s still putting up a fight , still won’t switch over to LPG , been to a local garage to have it plugged in and found their system wouldn’t read the problem being an intermittent fault with the EMU relay , switched that out and got codes reading :
6310 Fuel shut off valve faulty signal
4400 Gas system fuel shut off valve , retardation
Fitted a new solenoid from classic swede but there’s no power to it nor power to the other solenoid at the base of the distributor, these both work when attached to 12v so I’m confident they’re working , its just where they take their que from that’s the baffling bit , been kinda thinking the temperature sensor but that must give information to other stuff surly ,so if that was at fault the other gubins wouldn’t function possibly, maybe or not !
Dunno, going to plug away at it some more tomorrow if nothing else I’m learning all the time and building up quite a personalised LPG owners manual from the information I’ve copied and pasted from the feed back I’ve had here (hope you guys don’t mind) , thanks to everyone’s continuing input I can’t begin to say how grateful I am .
Bu5hy is offline   Reply With Quote