View Single Post
Old Aug 29th, 2016, 10:42   #57
burgess

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterdb View Post
good day all,
I did buy recently a PPC£ diagnostic system connected direct to Sweden by software installed in my laptop.
It shows all problems having with my Volvo V70 T5 but in general it can be for any other car also.
Only with Volvo I do have the possibility to check on line and the codes gives enough info to solve the problem and exactly tells me what is wrong.
The purchase price of £330 is not wasted knowing the price of a read out you pay in a Volvo workshop.
So if anybody has a problem with his Volvo and wants to know what it is as long I'm here in the UK you welcome to contact me and pass by to have it done.
Have to say that normally I'm working abroad for a period of time but presently home waiting for my next call to Hamburg.
Send me a line if in need of this equipment.

Have a nice day all.
Hello Peter,
I have a 2001 C70 cabrio Mk1 it has developed a roof problem, will the PPC3 provide read-outs for vehicle of this vintage and problem. also can you operated things via the computer link, suchas door-locks, windows, boot-lid, and in my case the roof which I'll need to do for re-calibration.

So besides the cost of the equipment are there any other costs involve to use the software and or internet links to Volvo data base?

I've looked at the VIDA DICE kit offered on ebay but they don't provide details of which models are covered.

I'm a newish member so cannot send PMs I'm in North Wales so too far to call by yours.
burgess is offline   Reply With Quote