View Single Post
Old Jan 12th, 2018, 22:03   #2
Sonolta

Default Volvo C70 II SE D5 Convertible Wind Deflector (2006 - 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvis21 View Post
As per title. Does anyone have Volvo wind deflector for sale? To fit a 2008 C70 D5 SE Lux I have just bought. Thanks.
Hi there,

I've just ordered a brand new wind deflector on 11/1/18 for my 07/C70 SE D5 Geartronic from a vendor in Germany via a well known auction site. I made an offer of €79.00 + €14.90 = €93.90 (delivered) or £86.81 (delivered) which was accepted. Although my German isn't that great, I'm sure the description says that it comes with a case. Anyway, copy/paste the following item number into the search box or just click here.

For UK members, I'm a TopCashback (TCB) member (it's free to join - and no, I have nothing to do with the site in any way) the website in question is listed and you'll get a rebate FREE in addition to any other live codes. If you follow this link, it's a referral so you'll get a bonus once you've made a tracked/completed purchase via the TCB website. Also, there are other downloads for your computer browser, mobile app and others, so if you go to a website that TCB have listed, you'll get a notification message advising of the amount by percentage (%) or set amount in GBP (£).

FAO: MODS. I'm not soliciting or anything else. I'm providing the info in order to assist the OP about the wind deflector post and to make it known that UK members can earn rebates for online purchases, thus I'm simply sharing information with the forum members as they may not know about this, and you can earn FREE rebates with no money being spent! Who knew?
Sonolta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sonolta For This Useful Post: