View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2019, 21:32   #54
Laird Scooby
Premier Member

Thought i'd share this with the rest of you as it happened in a car park today - a new breed of person to get angry about - the "Zomboid", can be either gender and characterised by being glued to their mobile device while absent mindedly wandering about like some kind of zombie.

Came up with the name today by accident after nearly running the third of these cretins over in as many minutes!
Trying to shout "Grow a brain you Android Zombie!" out the window and it came out different to how i intended - more like "Grow a f****in' brain, Zomboid!".

Strangely they realised i was shouting at them, looked sheepish and jumped out the way before they got squished under a ton and a half of Urban Assault Vehicle. Then held up their hand apologetically so they obviously knew they were being idiots (that kind of implies they had multiple personalities - maybe they did!) and at least sort of apologised.

Begs the question though, if they are that gormless while wandering about a car park with moving cars near thm and potentially at their most physically vulenerable, what are they like when driving?

Next Door to Top-Gun with a Honda CR-V & S Type Jag Volvo gone but not forgotten........
Laird Scooby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laird Scooby For This Useful Post: