View Single Post
Old Jul 18th, 2019, 06:34   #3
Ringthane
VOC Member

Although my previous car was a 2010 D5, the difference in refinement was staggering. The interior is way better designed and put together. I loved the old XC60, but the new one is in another class altogether.

I do think that the R Design seats in the old model were more comfortable than my inscription seats, but it is marginal and the inscription seats are better in many other ways, such as adjustability, massage, ventilation etc. Some people find the inscription seats uncomfortable, but I think it’s just a question of adjustment.

The whole interior ambience of the new models is way better than the old one; more befitting of a 50k car.

Sensus in the SPA cars is better. Having updates over the air is much more convenient, and being permanently connected to the internet has many other benefits.

The touch screen divided motoring journalists, when the new model came out, but I find it easy to use, but I voice control to change things while on the move, as it can be difficult to navigate the menus, while on the move.