View Single Post
Old Aug 15th, 2017, 11:15   #16
familymangreg
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickV90 View Post
So this message keeps popping up with me now, and I had all the software updated last month. It happens in dry weather (it did it last Saturday) and usually on the motorway. It is accompanied by the driving mode being reset to normal (on long distances I change to eco mode) which is irksome.

So looks like something we all have to live with,,,
I've had this pop up a couple of times over the last few days, while on the motorway in dry and sunny conditions with a relatively clean car. Interestingly a couple of days back we started a journey on A roads and I popped the car into dynamic (which I sometimes do to keep the car a little flatter in the corners). Towards the end of the journey after a good spell on the motorway and having had the parking sensor message come up and thought to myself I haven't put the car back in comfort, went to do it and found it was in comfort, but I was convinced I hadn't made the change myself and couldn't understand it. So maybe the parking sensor warning had randomly triggered this.

Quirky cars they are!

:wq