View Single Post
Old Jan 28th, 2022, 12:31   #1
Stewart1359

Default Apple with the Google system

I recently purchased an xc40 p8 twin motor full electric car. I love the car but I have had 3 months of problems with my iPhone and the the Google system. Until yesterday I have been unable to use the Volvo app. I have had various problems playing music through Bluetooth and using the phone. The car spent 4 hours at the dealer yesterday who told me everything was ok. They got the Volvo app working and checked everything was ok and working. 24 hours later the problems have started again. Volvo uk support have been useless. When I purchased the car I was told that it had Applecar play. Volvo are advertising the car as having it and Volvo support say all you do is connect your IPhone with the cable to the usb with the white circle. When it was at the dealer yesterday I ask about Apple car play and was told that the car does not have it and there will be an update in April that will have it.
My advice to anyone thinking of buying a Volvo with the Google system is if you have an IPhone do not buy the car. Volvo do not know how to solve these problems and tell you they are working on updates
Volvo do not like putting this information out there
Volvo have been little help with this issue
Stewart1359 is offline   Reply With Quote