View Single Post
Old Jun 2nd, 2018, 17:02   #222
Waggatron

Picked my MY19 XC60 up today.

Blown away to be honest....compared to my MY15 XC60 it's like flying a spaceship with all the tech on board. So some early impressions.

Handover...excellent service by Lookers Stockport. I thought I'd just rock up and drive away....but had a real thorough and proper handover with everything set up and explained (and boy I needed it...there is a lot of tech on this car!). Felt like a valued customer...which is always nice.

Drive and ride....driven it like a granny so far (don't want to push it until it's run in and I'm used to it) but this is my first auto and I can't believe I've waited this long to switch. The D4 and auto gearbox are as smooth as silk.

Head up display....really like it. Glad I didn't switch back to a heated screen as I think its going to be very useful. Like how the satnav directions pop up so you don't have to look at the touchscreen.

Sound....I'm no audiophile but it's streets better that my previous one (just the standard system).

Tech....wow, so much is configurable and I've only just scratched the surface. Going to have a real good play over the coming days, but first impressions are that it's intuitive and straightforward.

Auto boot lid...going to have to find the "knack". Have been outside waving my left leg around under the rear bumper with limited success.

Colour...first time I'd seen the Denim Blue / Blond combo on an XC60 in the flesh. I really like it...looks classy and understated although it's very different to my previous Crystal White. Think its going to need slightly shorter wash / polish intervals to keep it looking good.

So....after 7 hours of ownership....very happy!

More thoughts in a day or so when I've dialled into it properly.
Waggatron is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Waggatron For This Useful Post: