View Single Post
Old Jun 3rd, 2018, 16:12   #226
Waggatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiterdesign View Post
Waggatron. To use the boot sensor do a single kicking motion under the left hand middle parking sensor and step back, do not touch the bumper whilst doing this. Mine works every time now I’ve got the knack.
Thank you Whiterdesign. I’m now getting more or less 100% compliance!

This morning out and about with the family I caused much mirth in the car park by appearing to be attempting to kick the sh*t out of the rear of my new car!! Especially when the whole family joined in....

Today’s other new learning point has been that the hud is excellent but struggles to be seen in really bright oncoming sun. Will have to adjust the brightness setting to see if that helps.

Was up super early to wash, super resin polish and super gloss finish the car. So now got a good layer of protection on it. It’s a fantastic colour but I think it’s going to take a lot more effort to keep blemish free than my previous Crystal White. Spent some time removing some residue marks from where the protective transport vinyl had been removed. Also noticed a small scratch on my left passenger side door handle which escaped me in the showroom. Oh well I guess that’s the first one so I can relax a bit now. Polished it up so it’s barely noticeable (all my three girls didn’t notice it....but I have a keen eye for such things unfortunately). It is a lot more sparkly in the sun than I advised yesterday (which was a typically dull, flat northwest day). There are metallic flakes in the paint but it takes sunshine to bring them alive!!

Love the brightness of the blond interior. Really lifts the ambience compared to my previous two black interiors. So much so that we aren’t missing the pano roof that we so nearly specced (but just couldn’t justify on a lease).

Only thing I would probably add if I had my time again is the 360 camera. The rear is so good I imagine that full surround would be awesome! One to tick in 4 years time methinks 😁

Will post some pictures when I figure out how.....
Waggatron is offline   Reply With Quote