View Single Post
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 21:19   #9
andy_d
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clan View Post
If i had counterfeight and illegal copies of vida/vadis/Dice ( which they all are, except for independants and dealers ) i wouldnt like to make it public ..
IF volvo released it for sale to ,, oh say Their Customers,, you know , those people who keep them in buiss by buying there cars,, there wouldnt be an issue where "clone" hardware units were needed would there,,,

rather than refusing to allow the Owners of the cars the ablity to repair them properly,, by refusing to sell them the kit, or make avaliable the FULL codes to 3rd party manufs.... oh eerr isnt there some EU law about such a "lock in",,,

Volvo with there flat refusal to sell the Owners the needed items have no-one But themselves to blame, esp given the £ charged by their own dealer network,,,

i really must investigate the EU law on this ,, find out which one it is, the full wording ,,and have a little Chat with volvo uk HQ if needed.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andy_d For This Useful Post: