View Single Post
Old Nov 15th, 2019, 09:14   #502
Laird Scooby
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDTWENTY View Post
I didn't realise about the relays, that makes more sense! I'll see about pointing it somewhere else. I did look to mount that fuel rail there but can't remember now why I went against it, perhaps it was head room but ill ave another play about today and see what I can do. Its fairly tricky to mount it somewhere close enough to keep the hose length to a minimum and even lengths.

Yea definitely 3mm internal diameter, I rang un Tinley when I ordered my extra bits and I asked about the nozzles and needing to make them bigger but he said anything more than 3mm is pointless as that the internal size so won't make a difference.
Very true, the B230xx isn't an easy one to find space to mount the injectors vertically. This might give you an idea :

If you get your spuds in the right place, there's no reason the hoses between them and the injectors are any longer than where they are now and the main thing is they're near enough vertical. The big thing as you know is getting them the same length.

I'll have to look at my injector rails, see what's what on those, i wonder if the guy at Tinleys meant the internal bore of the calibration nozzles is 3mm or if he really meant the gas rail.

Next Door to Top-Gun with a Honda CR-V & S Type Jag Volvo gone but not forgotten........
Laird Scooby is offline   Reply With Quote