View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2012, 00:45   #22
baggy798
🤍💙💗

Updated for sale items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggy798 View Post
Well I might as well put all my previously unsold stuff in one place, as well as adding some other bits and bobs!

940 front N/S clear indicator, great condition, no scratches or cracks. £15 posted.

740/760/940/960 rear N/S light cluster (note recessed lower reflector area). Apart from a very minor blemish (being very pedantic) on one of the white lenses it is as new. Includes bulbs (not sure if they work) and gasket. £25 posted.

960/V90 rear O/S light cluster. Very very good condition, not faded like most of them. Includes bulbs (not sure if they work) and gasket. £23 posted.

740 Turbo Motronic Air flow meter (035), brand new, these cost over £800 at the dealers the last time I checked, I would like £70 posted.

740 Turbo 026 ECU with BSR chip, for Motronic B230ET cars with automatic transmissions. Running more than about 11psi triggers the fuel cut, as the air meter flap is opening wider than its predetermined mapped settings in relation to engine speed and load. The BSR chip removes this limit, as well as slightly revising the fuel and ignition maps. £45 posted.

940 Turbo standard '804' injectors, 310cc/min. £10 posted.

740 window switch for cars with front electric windows only. £5 posted.

Pilot bearing and retaining ring for M46 (and maybe M47) gearboxes. It 'supports' the end of the input shaft in the back of the crank. Purchased in advance of my gearbox swap, but it turns out M90's don't use them. £15 posted.

Unknown bearing, not sure where it goes but I'm led to believe it's for a 740?

Garrett T3 .42/.48 turbo from my old scrapped 89,000 mile 740 Turbo. In great condition, the shaft spins very smoothly with no discernible shaft movement side-to-side or in-and-out, and it did not smoke or puff oil when on the car. It doesn't come with an actuator but does come with the -90 manifold still attached. £40 collected. Provisionally sold.

531 cylinder head taken from my old 89,000 740 Turbo. In great condition. The picture may make it seem like it, but the exhaust studs are not snapped off! I don't know what these go for so offers on this please. Provisionally sold.

I think that's everything for now.
baggy798 is offline   Reply With Quote