Thread: Faulty Volvos
View Single Post
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 01:59   #17
4wheeldriver
Master Member

According to the law they may deduct a SMALL charge for usage of the vehicle which should be no more than a few hundred pounds but not the 11000 that they are trying t take of me in this case. Especially when they have a D5 se in titanium grey with the calcite interior but without the RSE and bluetooth that my one had fitted on an 07 plate for sale at 27000 with higher milage and yet they tell me that "in the current market climate 22000 is the value of you car''. Mine is a 58 plate!!!! Think thats just trying to extract the urine in the case!!

Ooh and by the way theres another 2 faults to add to the list tonight alone. Both new. 1 of the rear dvd screens switched itself on tonight which I have been warned can kill the battery in 20 mins. Thankfully I noticed it and reached in and shut it off before heading for dinner and the 3rd row seating over head lighting had switched itself on when I got back to the car after geting back to the car from said meal tonight. Had to open the boot and physically turn the lights off by pressing the buttons cos they werent going off by locking and unlocking the car or opening and shutting the doors. WTF is THAT about??? There hasnt been anybody in therear of the car since Saturday evening!!

Last edited by 4wheeldriver; Feb 28th, 2009 at 02:08.
4wheeldriver is offline   Reply With Quote