Thread: 3 months check.
View Single Post
Old Dec 13th, 2017, 16:53   #10
husky125

Just had mine carried out at 3500 miles, booked it in by phone to service department and asked if there was any software updates, to be told none are carried out at this time.
Took in yesterday with a creaking drivers seat and various questions regarding why passenger heated seat turns off every time engine switched off, needing then to be reset, stop,start functions to quickly, and other silly questions. As luck would have it a technician came to the desk and could then deal directly with him. Took car away and returned after ten minutes to say they was a forty five minutes software update could he carry it out.!
Once completed he delivered car back and said seat was creaking upon arrival, but once they moved it back all went quiet and could not be replicated and quiet on way home. Perhaps the seat will need moving once a week.
Update added a list on central screen at start up of all the safety/driving aids, but disappears before it can be read. Not into apps. or preconditioning so do not know if these have changed.
If anyone can check please advise if their passenger seat heater switches off with ignition , my old xc60s both stayed on. I do know they can be preset but talking about just switching on manually. Got no where with stop start, hoping you could programme a favorite button to appear on main screen, but the computer says no!
Car going well does not like town runs, but averaging 36.5 normally 40 on a run 34 round town, but trailer takes below 30,
In better weather can get 44 on trip to Cornwall and with a strong tail wind saw 47 going to Yorkshire (D4)
husky125 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to husky125 For This Useful Post: