View Single Post
Old Dec 23rd, 2019, 02:16   #500
Bashy
Aged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTaylor View Post
Not sure, I'll decide next week.

Had 3 - all brilliant, no issues. V40 (old type) V70 and two V60 D4's

Have a V60 at the moment that has been into the dealers 3 times to repair a fault. I'm £100's out of pocket and the car still has the same fault. They keep finding things that are "wrong," fixing them, but it's not curing the problem. To be fair to the dealer the problem is intermittent.

It goes in again next week. IF it doesn't get fixed, and it costs me even more money I will drop the V60 and look for a Japanese petrol based car I think, maybe a Mazda 6. My V60 has the D4 VEA engine and I feel like I'm driving round in a ticking time bomb all the time waiting for EGR valve/cooler to fail.

OK, i have to ask, why did you pay for it or not request a refund each time?
I tend to scream black and blue and make a point of telling them prior to starting any work, keep the old parts cause if this does not fix it, youre putting them back on and trying something else.

I put prob buy another but it would depend on funding at the time, highly likely it would be back to a Laguna lol