View Single Post
Old Apr 23rd, 2019, 16:54   #2
XC90Mk1
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by readview View Post
Hi all,
Ok,this car is not owned by me and normally I would not list someone else's car for sale here as I would not want any comeback from something we have not gone through ourselves but I do know the seller well and I have looked this over and driven it and thought it may well appeal to an enthusiast as it is a very special S60.This thing has so many options including a polestar upgrade,sat nav,twin power seats,rear blind,stereo upgrade,rare active bi-xenons (swivel with steering direction) etc.It has a paint option of inscription silver which is darker than 426 silver and has a metalflake effect,it's a really nic colour that I have not seen before.Driving wise,it's totally solid,no rattles from anywhere and goes like a train.It has 71k miles and ten volvo stamps in the book,i am not making anything from this,he has listed it on ebay in the classic cars section but I thought I would draw attention to it here as I suspect someone on here will really appreciate it.His name is Mark Neild and he can be reached on 07973 748111.
The price is £4795 negotiable within reason.
Nice car but that will be about for a looong time at that price.
XC90Mk1 is offline   Reply With Quote