View Single Post
Old Mar 1st, 2024, 06:34   #4
Rustinmotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWhole9 View Post
ET45 is not gonna work well. I have been asking similar questions and have gotten various answers. 17x7 or 8 ET0 or somewhere around there is what will work on these cars. Some people have done various modifications. I have seen 17x7 or 8 ET20 work as well and maybe with spacers. Sorry I dont have a definitive answer...if you get one, I would love to know as well, because I plan on using 17 wheels on my wagon, but I can't get a straight answer as to what width and what offset works to fit inside the wheel without rubbing or modifications.
Use the link I posted earlier it will tell you how much the tyre will move in towards inner wing and out to wheel arch
On the screenshot the widest it recommends is 195 but offers a 205 as close offset is 25
You can play around with width and offset and it gives you the dimensions to check on the car
Pay attention to the scrub radius on the front the more you go away from 0 the heavier the steering will be, I went from 165 to 195 and could hardly tell the difference because I kept scrub radius as close to zero as possible, if I was to change wheels I would keep the fronts as they are and go an inch wider on the rear for no other reason than looks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0825.jpg (39.5 KB, 7 views)
Rustinmotion is online now   Reply With Quote