View Single Post
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 15:13   #28
scr8pdo
Premier Member

I would get out of this nightmare now, it will only get worse, dont go spending more money on reports yet, just go back to the dealer and tell him he has sold you an unroadworthy car, you want your money back and that should be the end of it, if he starts to play up, let him know that you are not going to give in, you are willing to take it as far as he wants, you as the customer will almost always win in a court, the dealer knows this, he wont want all that hassle over that sort of money, he could get fined, convicted whatever, all that hassle he wont want trust me.

I have had many people ring me back up after a sale, some try it on to get some money back, sometimes they are happy to have a repair done, other times they are kicking off they want their money back and I will give it them back, I dont want people like that on my case, I would rather give them their money back, fix the car if its fixable and resell it, if however its like what you have there, I would asses whether to bother with it and may even scrap it, it just isnt worth the aggro sometimes