Thread: OIl
View Single Post
Old Jul 13th, 2018, 23:02   #35
cheshired5
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubisxc70 View Post
I started this post because i have so many opinions about oil i see 0w30 as i see 5w40. In my personal opinion its logical that and older car use more thick oil. IN MY OPINION.
Thats why i asked.
I dont think that its a positive answer on a forum, specially if it is a new member (its not the case), that older members here with shown posts (and videos) that helped solve many problems. Will answer ....THIS QUESTION IS AN OLD ONE AND IT HAS BEEN ANSWERED ON PREVIOUS POSTS. Direct or not this is character and lack of respect, and its not the first time. IF it was on another post, i would let the poster to sort it out.
It's interesting that you mention respect given that in one of my videos which you slagged off, it shows me explaining the oil choice and also shows me using a 5/40 oil on my high mileage, older, Euro 3 D5 which would have answered your question.

I've also mentioned using a 5/40 over 100 times on this forum so it's unlikely you haven't already read the answer you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubisxc70 View Post
I am sorry for all this deviation from the main point, im glad there are people that help.
5500 thanks for useful posts suggests my contribution to the forum is absolutely fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to cheshired5 For This Useful Post: