Thread: S80: General - Flexifuel T5
View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2020, 23:40   #5
steventc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferg55 View Post
Hi Steve, that's very interesting. There was a dark blue one for sale last year which had been a mayors car in London and converted to CNG for him as part of a low carbon initiative. I wonder if yours is that one? I'd be interested in any info when you get it, e.g if it is a conversion or factory fit.
Hi Ferg

Mine is an ex mayor car from Camden Town Council but is Black. It's registered as Flexifuel with the DVLA but does not have the FT on the back boot. I think it may well be a conversion as it has the big gas tank right at the back of the boot and is CNG. According to the seller it's factory fitted but I have my doubts now about that part of it. I am in contact with Camden Council Fleet services who are going to forward some details on it

There are two for sale on Autotrader. https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-sea...trol%20Ethanol

I had the black low mileage one and have it here now. I didn't pay the price on display It does a average 22 MPG on Gas but well over 30 MPG local driving which I am very pleased with.

Last edited by steventc; May 25th, 2020 at 23:46.
steventc is offline   Reply With Quote