View Single Post
Old Apr 30th, 2018, 09:28   #150
skippyfox
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmy View Post
Hi David, me & my wife were thinking we might join you at Bolton Abbey depending on date and weather as we would be travelling from Manchester. We did go along to the Oil Can cafe meet, but we were ushered into the car park on the right, with our red C70. Think we were the first to arrive, so went to get something to eat. When we came out several Volvos were parked up in the other car park, but no owners in sight. We waited around for a while, in the rain, but nobody came back to their cars, so we left. As this was our first attempt to meet up we had no way of identifying any of the other forum members. If the Bolton Abbey meet falls through we'll try and make it to Sledmere, where hopefully owners will be with there cars.
Look forward to meeting up at some point.
Simmy
Sorry we didn't meet up, I actually saw your C70 when myself and the wife arrived, didn't realise you were popping along to the meet, hope to see you again soon. P.S. the C70 looked quite tasty.

Last edited by skippyfox; Apr 30th, 2018 at 09:29. Reason: missed a couple of words Doh...
skippyfox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skippyfox For This Useful Post: