Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General Forum for the P2-platform S60 / V70 / XC70 / S80 models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Instrument Cluster Fault & Button Lighting

Views : 10367

Replies : 17

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Dec 11th, 2010, 23:23   #11
anthony3535

thanks, i have replied on the other thread.
Tony
anthony3535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 13:39   #12
fjg

Unhappy Prob prob prob

I would firstly like to compliment my 02 S60 D5 for five years of trouble free motoring .... yes you read right ...I have only had to deal with normal wear and tear items for 5 years! I recently had the dreaded fuel pressure problem which led to the replacement of 1 fuel injector then a sensor replacement. Having had the car back the for a couple of days suddenly the instrument panel totally failed. On leaving the car for over an hour when I turned on ignition the panel came on with message SRS service then whilst driving the panel failed again. The car functions as normal (lights etc) just the panel as stayed off. I thought would check if the fuse so left it over night when checking the fuse it seemed fine and did try replacing just in case but still the prob it comes on with the same message but when turn off and try to restart the panel except for the seat belt light and emmisssion symbol which work as normal. I have read somewhere the message needs to be removed but cannot see this causing the black out issue??

Thinking of disconnecting battery as suggested?

Should have followed my interest in mechanical and diy things rather than the nursing!!
fjg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 20:16   #13
ashalli

Default instrument cluster problems

hi every one i am new in this forum i can fix the instrument cluster for every one i only charge 100 pounds the repair is guaranteed.just send me ur cluster and write the problem i will fix it and send it back.all common problems fixed no worrys

Last edited by ashalli; Jan 11th, 2011 at 20:41.
ashalli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 21:25   #14
outnumbered
Lunatic from Wakefield

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashalli View Post
hi every one i am new in this forum i can fix the instrument cluster for every one i only charge 100 pounds the repair is guaranteed.just send me ur cluster and write the problem i will fix it and send it back.all common problems fixed no worrys
are you a dealer or trade?.
The Following User Says Thank You to outnumbered For This Useful Post:
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 19:41   #15
bluetownbarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by outnumbered View Post
are you a dealer or trade?.
Or a scammer?
http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=182891
bluetownbarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 15:41   #16
ozzie101001

Smile instrument cluster fault and button lighting

Hi, just thought I would post to reply to this as I had problems with my s60 console contacted cluster repair who quoted me £110 to £159 depending on what was wrong went onto Ebay and found this guy who says he is the cheapest offers the same as cluster repair with 2yr warrenty for £59 + £10 postage. So thought give it a try sent off at own expense as I wanted it to arrive quickly, sent on a Saturday, it was BH Monday, he received it Tues and I received it back Weds full working order brilliant service worked fine ever since
ozzie101001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 16:39   #17
stutgart69
Master Member

http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=73695

Check out this thread.
stutgart69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 22:29   #18
spokoluzik
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie101001 View Post
Hi, just thought I would post to reply to this as I had problems with my s60 console contacted cluster repair who quoted me £110 to £159 depending on what was wrong went onto Ebay and found this guy who says he is the cheapest offers the same as cluster repair with 2yr warrenty for £59 + £10 postage. So thought give it a try sent off at own expense as I wanted it to arrive quickly, sent on a Saturday, it was BH Monday, he received it Tues and I received it back Weds full working order brilliant service worked fine ever since
Glad to hear that. Can you leave feedback on eBay please.

http://volvodiagnostic.com/
spokoluzik is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spokoluzik For This Useful Post: