Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > V40/XC '12>17 General

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Xc40 t3

Views : 3134

Replies : 13

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Apr 16th, 2018, 12:35   #11
WestV

Quote:
Originally Posted by q3billy View Post
I'm in the UK and I placed an order for the XC40 T3 a few days ago. My dealer reassured me that I could test drive one as soon as one became available and if I wasn't pleased with it then I could back out of the deal no questions asked because they will have no problem at all in selling one which I don't doubt.
I'm pretty sure that I will like it anyway, and if I do my estimated delivery date is early October as it stands.
Thank you for your much appreciated input.

Given the immense popularity of the XC40, I am starting to be a bit uncomfortable just sitting it out on the benches.

I will try to come up with an approach similar to yours with my dealer.

If, in the meantime, you get yours would you be so kind as to post here your impressions?

Thanks.

WK
WestV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2018, 16:12   #12
Acer
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDP17 View Post
So if not here then in which sub-forum should it go?
The moderators need to create a new section . Where are you moderators?!
Volvo V40 T4 Polestar Cross Country Lux Nav Auto | Volvo 19" alecto alloys | full leather | Volvo styling kit | Power seats | Xenium pack | Harman Kardon premium sound system | active bending headlights | Winter pack | Ice white
Acer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Acer For This Useful Post:
Old Apr 16th, 2018, 22:32   #13
GuidoBrunetti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
The moderators need to create a new section . Where are you moderators?!
The V40 is essentially a Ford Focus in a party frock while the XC40 is a completely new Volvo (Geely) platform. Keeping the two together is only causing confusion which will get worse when the replacement for the V40 is announced.
Old Apr 18th, 2018, 13:44   #14
Acer
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoBrunetti View Post
The V40 is essentially a Ford Focus in a party frock while the XC40 is a completely new Volvo (Geely) platform. Keeping the two together is only causing confusion which will get worse when the replacement for the V40 is announced.
It is based on the same platform but anyone who has driven both can attest to them being very different cars to drive. Not to mention the better crash test ratings for the V40. Anyway I agree, this is not the place to discuss XC40s.
Volvo V40 T4 Polestar Cross Country Lux Nav Auto | Volvo 19" alecto alloys | full leather | Volvo styling kit | Power seats | Xenium pack | Harman Kardon premium sound system | active bending headlights | Winter pack | Ice white
Acer is offline   Reply With Quote