Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General > 850/x70 S1 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

t5 estate for sale

Views : 461

Replies : 0

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Aug 1st, 2010, 17:59   #1
dan80

Default t5 estate for sale

Hi there i am selling my t5 estate reluctantly ,as i have bought a l200 warrior for my job and the volvo will not be used.Thought i would try and sell it on here before i put it on ebay as i would rather it go to someone on here.
Right the car is a 1994 model 151,000 miles in blue. I have owned it for three and a half years, and i have spent a fortune on it in the 40,000 i have done in it.

head gasket,head skim and cambelt
discs and pads all round
2 brake calipers
new turbo from turbo technics (over £500)
new fuel pump relay
knock sensors and wiring kit from volvo
poly bush top engine mount
poly bush bottom arms
new radiator
silicon vacume hoses
rear spoiler
full leather black leather interior (was blue)
17inch c70 comets
set of back lights
auto gearbox flush
handbrake shoes
recent dizzy cap, plugs ,leads and fuel filter
various water pipes
drop links

it has part service history and i have serviced it and written in the book,changed oil and filter every 6000

The car starts first time every time and has never let me down,it is very tidy has a few marks and tiny dings here and there but it is 16 years old,and needs a few little bits and pieces doing to it to make it near perfect.
Bits that need doing
area on bonnet where the laquer has peeled off
abs light on more than it is off
loosing a bit off water from heater matrix have to top up now and again really is minimal though. bars leaks would probably sort it if not matrixes are not that expensive
could do with new front bumper a little tatty ,i have touched it up a few times
n/s/r door central locking doesnt work
drivers heated seat ripped and heater does not work
uses bit of oil about half a litre every month (front crank seal)iwas going to do this when i planed to do next cambelt
aircon has just packed up
dent on bottom of drivers door(i have a spare door ready to go on it will go with the car)
trying to be honest and remember everything

I am asking for around the £1500 hundred mark or feel welcome to give me a ring to arrange to come and have a look and make me an offer.
call Dan on 07972056252
I have tried to upload some photos but it wont let me, think the files are to big but if you want some photos i can email them to you.

please dont send me a private message because i cant send you one back as i have not sent enough posts yet.But you can post a reply and i will get back to you if you have any questions.
cheers dan.
dan80 is offline   Reply With Quote