Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > Parts - Sales and Wants > Generic Parts for Sale
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

T4

Views : 1445

Replies : 6

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jun 20th, 2011, 08:40   #1
BobbyV

Default T4

Ive got my visa through to move to the States for a while. So my car will be coming up for sale. I have had it for 1 Year and it has been great fun.

Spec

1.9 Turbo Charged engine 200bhp standard

Remote central locking

Leather interior

Heated front seats

Cruise control

AirCon

Trip computer

Traction control

PAS

Sunroof

Electric Heated mirrors

Mods

Panel filter

Full decatted dual exhaust system (loud)

Lowered 40mm

18" import Mihai wheels (from Japan)

Front and rear strut brace

Dump Valve

Lots of detailing

Alpine head Unit

Uprated speakers plus sub

Boost Gauge

I also have a blanking plate for a 16t turbo upgrade, if I was to keep the car i was going to have a remap which should see over 250bhp in current form, with a 16t over 270. The engine in the mk1 t4 has forged pistons and if you visit the t4 forum, most will agree the internals are good for 300bhp. I also have the original Cat if you dont know a friendly MOT station. There are still 4months Tax and MOT on the car. I dont want to make any assumtions on current power, it should be above standard with the mods.

Body is in good condition, nothing noticeable, but few marks, car is 13years old. Car has service history, the clock reads 77k but the car has just ticked over 100k, i have the service book which has a volvo stamp from when the clocks were changed at 27k. I am the 7th owner, which put me off when I bought the car but I can honestly say it has been very well taken car of.

This is a near perfect t4, there is a bit of wear on the interior leather but everything else works as it should, although the lamba light is on due to Cat removal but this does not affect the car.

I am advertising the car at £1600, people may say this is high, but I think its worth every penny, if the right person comes along they will see that.Theres a little shift on price but if no one offers me what I want, the car will stay here, and be put into storage as im not in any need to sell.

BobbyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 08:28   #2
BobbyV

Seen a car id like, reduced to £1400

Last edited by BobbyV; Jun 26th, 2011 at 08:37.
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 20:26   #3
BobbyV

Ok guys car has been taken off the road and has a slight misfire, (since i put some cheapo fuel in it, tank of VPower will fix it) i really like someone to buy this and use it and not break it, i will reduce the price to £695, way below what its worth, you could make double that just by breaking it but i dont have skills or time
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 22:10   #4
pinhead
Master Member

hi mate, sorry tried pm you but wouldnt allow me

im about 100 miles away so the misfire is a little worrying as i would need to make it home, any chance of trying to sort this before sale?

whats the condition of the wheels and tyres?

any other faults or anything i need to know about the motor?
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 22:46   #5
BobbyV

Hello mate, the misfire is nothing serious at , it ocurs under full throttle, fine besides that, honestly it happened before when i ran it on bad fuel WithVPower seems fine. However the car is currently SORN off the road as i finished my insurance policy etc. so ideally you would need to tax it, Mot is still valid.
The car is worth alot more than what im asking and i only reduced it so someone willing to put a bit of time into it will have a real nice car. Only other fault is the passenger door lock is a bit temperamental as are the instrument cluster lights. Wheels and tyres are as new, recent refurb and over 6mm tread.

Let me know what you want to do, ill PM my email address.
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 22:59   #6
pinhead
Master Member

you have email, thanks.
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 18:56   #7
BobbyV

Prov Sold