Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Trader's Offers & Discounts
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Trader's Offers & Discounts A forum for discussing special offers that are available to VOC or Forum members. Commercial organisations must first seek permission to post details of products.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Problem with ETM DIM or NAVI??? Cheap services here

Views : 216869

Replies : 243

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 10:48   #91
Hangman
Cadet

Quick, Reliable and Fantastic Service ! Big Thank You for fix my ETS problem.
Hangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 22:37   #92
steverupi

Default Dim

Hi, my DIM has a broken trip stalk and the SRS message telling me service is needed, the triangle is red for a while then turns off leaving the triangle orange telling me alarm service needed, the alarm module is faulty and really i'm not bothered about it being off at all but i don't know if my airbags are active due to the SRS message. please it would be lovely to sort out these problems if at all possible....my thanks Steve.
steverupi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 18:14   #93
Kw888
Kw888 Volvo S60 2.0T

Default Excellent job!

Just want to say a massive thank you to spokoluzik!! Found him through eBay and contacted him directly and visited him in East London. I had a faulty speedometer which would only work once in a blue moon, spokoluzik had sorted the problem which took around 30 minutes. He also turned off my day time running lights. Excellent service and really nice guy to deal with, would recommend to anyone.
Kw888 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kw888 For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 11:45   #94
phil1982uk

Default Excellent job!

Just want to say a massive thank you to spokoluzik!!

I drove up to him on saturday to get my DIM fixed and within 30 he had fix my car.

Excellent service and really nice guy to deal with, would recommend to anyone.
phil1982uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to phil1982uk For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 11:48   #95
steverupi

Hi, thankyou for messaging me that you can fix my DIM. i am a taxi driver and i have just got through my council license renewal (thank goodness) ...i will be sending you my dim but it may be in the new year as Christmas is coming and it will be busy. Thankyou again.... if i find i have a window to send it earlier i will be in touch. Steve.
steverupi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 23:09   #96
Hutchy123
rare visitor

Default Add my thanks to Luk

Just a quick note to say thanks for looking at my dash. Unfortunately, damage was terminal but Luk looked at it for me and didn`t charge anything when he knew it was beyond repair. Nice bloke to deal with.
Hutchy
Hutchy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hutchy123 For This Useful Post:
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 18:25   #97
Hutchy123
rare visitor

Default Jammy or what?

Took your advice and went to scrap yard. Always a pleasant experience. Mad dogs, mud and misserable men. But would you believe the first cluster I took off (on a car with 2 more parked on top and covered in glass: health and safety never high on the agender here) worked! I was chuffed. Only had 5k more miles on than mine. The air bag warning light needs resetting but my usual garage can do that when they fix the suspension (its never ending). Just so great not to guess how much petrol you have in. It cost me £50 but worth it. Hopefully, it will last till next year when I decide whether to keep the car or not.
Hutchy
Hutchy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 20:20   #98
twintown2

Default dim failing

Hi I have a s60 with the dim dropping out with srs light coming
On.
Can you please send me your contact details
twintown2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 19:52   #99
spokoluzik
Trader

Just to let you know guys I'm currently on holidays and comming back on 7th of January.
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

http://volvodiagnostic.com/
spokoluzik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 18:10   #100
volvo2
Master Member

Default Magneti Marelli ETM failing

Quote:
Originally Posted by spokoluzik View Post
Just to let you know guys I'm currently on holidays and comming back on 7th of January.
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!
Dear Spokoluzik,

I had hoped to sort out my ETM over the holiday period but as you are on holiday, I’ll guess I' have to wait.

Re: My 2002 Volvo V70, non-turbo

It seems my Magneti Marelli ETM may be failing. I have occasional wild oscillation in the idle speed combined with a loud buzzing sound coming from the ETM itself. I have just cleaned the throttle and it appears to be better but I guess I may need to replace the unit fairly soon.

Please can you tell me how much it would cost for you to repair my Magneti Marelli ETM? Also, is it just a case of my posting the unit to you and if so how long does it normally take? Is any form of reprogramming required? This would be a problem for me as once I remove the ETM I will be stranded. Am I correct in understanding your repair involves a non-contact potentiometer? One other question - the ETM is simple to remove, just four bolts, but what about the wire, does it simply unplug?

Thank you very much for your help.

Volvo2
PS I have also sent you a personal message and completed the form on your website
volvo2 is offline   Reply With Quote