Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > Performance Volvo Cars
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Performance Volvo Cars A forum for those interested in any Volvo performance car from any era, FWD, RWD and AWD!

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

T4 Block from SW Autos

Views : 39367

Replies : 425

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Closed Thread

Old Nov 23rd, 2007, 00:20   #151
s60ben
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat View Post
Thats why I want to be sure about the date of when ashok asked for the parts to be ready - there is a genuine reason why im asking this.
Cut the Cr*p matt.

Simple question, and he asked first.

Where is the s**ding engine, and when can it be collected.

I know why you are called bobcat now.. coz you keep bobbing the questions.

Nice post Ross, and once again absolutely spot on.

Quite frankly bobcat, it doesnt matter one jot WHEN he asked... he asked,Timway asked, Joules Asked, Whitey Asked simple enough. You failed absolutely to deal with the request. 2 weeks is too long in my opinion, even 1 week for a very simple 10 minute job is too long, and lets fact it, you aren't operating from a 5 acre garage are you.

It's not Pyapps place to answer your questions. Christ he's a paying customer (or was) and a big paying customer too. Quite how we've found the way to twist it so we should feel gratitude for a garage doing what a garage gets paid for I've no idea. You get paid to do a job, simple as... however It looks like you are stunningly incapable of doing the job you are paid for.

Let alone the stinking attitude,cocky answers & downright lies from yourself.

I also hear from another member that you and Stuart are threatening to pull sponsorship from VOC for this, well I'll tell you now, I'll readily contribute some money to offset the loss of that money. I think between us, a few pounds each would more than cover it. Just another example of the same way VT operated to try and quell dissension amongst the peasants.

RT Mechanics Info:
RT Mechanics Legal Threats
RT Mechanics Poor Work

Last edited by s60ben; Nov 23rd, 2007 at 00:33.
Old Nov 23rd, 2007, 00:21   #152
pyaap
Non-T4 T4s RULE!!!!

Quote:
Thats why I want to be sure about the date of when ashok asked for the parts to be ready - there is a genuine reason why im asking this.
Wait a minute, let me get this right....you're asking me a QUESTION??? OMG, I feel faint from the sheer shock..........

"An Engine Which Runs Lean Lives on Borrowed Time"

http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=13998

Last edited by pyaap; Nov 23rd, 2007 at 00:23.
Old Nov 23rd, 2007, 00:21   #153
CTCNetwork
Forum Support Team

Hi,

Whilst I appreciate the frustration and disappointment expressed by many of the members here, I think that venting spleens is not going to achieve the desired result.

Given that bobcat has all the appearance and is indeed a commercial poster on these forums, I think that the commercial posters rules should now be applied.
I have therefore reported to the admins on this matter.

I would also suggest the the agrieved party registers a complaint with both 1) the local police and 2) the local Trading Standards Department.
Let them mess those guys about.

This really stinks.
While SW have, up to now held an excellent reputation here, they will likely be remembered fotr the "The case of the disappearing T4".
Another sad day in Volvo tuning/servicing circles..

Des. . .
People should not be afraid of their governments.
"He'll deliver more justice in a weekend than 10 years of your
Governments should be afraid of their people... "V"
courts & tribunals. Just stay out of his way." "I plan to."
Old Nov 23rd, 2007, 00:32   #154
Nuisance
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spangoolies View Post
Nuisance,
thats a disgrace, in fact thats worse, who ever let the car out of the so-called garage in that state should be arrested.
My sentiments exactly.....

Coupled with my exhaust repair, I was sent to SW on good recommendation.

They even managed to cross thread one of my spark plugs......

I went to SW for my exhaust repair because they build stainless exhausts, and I didn't want my downpipe ruining by a bodged repair...

What did I get???

THIS quality professional repair

To summarize:
It is a well-known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it.

To summarize the summary:
Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

To summarize the summary of the summary:
People are a problem.
Old Nov 23rd, 2007, 00:35   #155
pigapumbu
Roary The Racing Car.

Quote:
If you appreciate decency and honesty, let me say it doesn't matter any more when or if pyaap asked. Plain and simple (which is something I sense you find it hard to accept by reading your replies), this thread started on the 9th of Nov 2007. Its 22 nov 2007 now. Its coming to 2 weeks Bobcat.

Save bandwidth and time for everyone, just tell pyaap where his engine is and when can it be collected. The rest he can settle. Why all this Aggravation and dodging the questions.

If you want to be taken seriously as a tuner or ecu software enhancer, start acting it. And also think about SW/Stuarts reputation while you pen your answers. Its not about BobCat all the time.

cheers
Old Nov 23rd, 2007, 00:37   #156
Nuisance
VOC Member

No doubt we are going to be subjected to a typhoon of buffalo dung from Bobcat now.....

To summarize:
It is a well-known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it.

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

People are a problem.

Last edited by Nuisance; Nov 23rd, 2007 at 00:41.
Old Nov 23rd, 2007, 00:38   #157
pigapumbu
Roary The Racing Car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuisance View Post
My sentiments exactly.....

Coupled with my exhaust repair, I was sent to SW on good recommendation.

They even managed to cross thread one of my spark plugs......

I went to SW for my exhaust repair because they build stainless exhausts, and I didn't want my downpipe ruining by a bodged repair...

What did I get???

THIS quality professional repair

I am no expert in car mechanics so whats that bird sh!t looking stuff on the side?

cheers
Old Nov 23rd, 2007, 00:38   #158
bobcat
Premier Member

I would be quite happy for all my replies to this thread to be deleted, and then all questions can be directed directly at sw's.

What has suprised me is that everyone seems to think they know all the facts and are in a positon to make a judgement. when this is all settled (which in my heart i think will happen) it will interesting to re-read this thread.

The only 2 people who really know all the facts are sw's and ashok and as i see it, its a private matter between the 2 of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCNetwork View Post
Hi,

Whilst I appreciate the frustration and disappointment expressed by many of the members here, I think that venting spleens is not going to achieve the desired result.

Given that bobcat has all the appearance and is indeed a commercial poster on these forums, I think that the commercial posters rules should now be applied.
I have therefore reported to the admins on this matter.

I would also suggest the the agrieved party registers a complaint with both 1) the local police and 2) the local Trading Standards Department.
Let them mess those guys about.

This really stinks.
While SW have, up to now held an excellent reputation here, they will likely be remembered fotr the "The case of the disappearing T4".
Another sad day in Volvo tuning/servicing circles..

Des. . .
Volvo 850R Auto,173K,Bobcat\SW Autos Ecu,18T,Reverse IC,13 Row Engine Oil Cooler,39 Row ATF Cooler,20psi VDO Boost Gauge,6000k HID's (low), Osram 50% Silverstars (High),ITG Filter,OEM Strutbrace,Aerial Down Switch,302mm Front Discs,Ferodo DS2500 Front/Rear,Goodridge SS Hoses,Koni Adjustable Dampers,Eibach Pro Kit, Powerflex Control Arm Bushes, Clear Side Repeaters.
http://www.swautos.co.uk
SW Auto's Ebay Shop
http://www.volvo-tech.co.uk
Old Nov 23rd, 2007, 00:46   #159
Nuisance
VOC Member

Quote:
I would be quite happy for all my replies to this thread to be deleted, .
PMSL..... I bet you would.

Wouldn't that be such an easy way out...

Just realised what a hole you are in have you?

To summarize:

People are a problem.
Old Nov 23rd, 2007, 00:49   #160
s60ben
Master Member

Quote:
I would be quite happy for all my replies to this thread to be deleted, and then all questions can be directed directly at sw's.
Well I wouldn't.

There, you now have an impasse.

RT Mechanics Info:
RT Mechanics Legal Threats
RT Mechanics Poor Work
Closed Thread