Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General Forum for the 850 and P80-platform 70-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

is this over priced?

Views : 4947

Replies : 75

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Closed Thread

Old Jun 30th, 2009, 20:07   #41
Blue 8
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HULK View Post
are you being F**king serious? you think i still own the GULL? and i am bullsh!ting abbout it all?
WTF
What i think does not matter .

Ruby-red pearl 854 GLT 2.5 20v 62k.....Andy
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 20:13   #42
HULK
850 T-5 for sale

why dont you ask the bloke on ebay for his phone number and say you are interested in the car. then phone him and ask about the car.

oh and here is a little help making your mind up if im a bullsh!tter or not mate.
i no i can be anoying most of the time but one thing i am not is a bullsh!tter. so maybe you should look into things more before you acuse people of being storry tellers

Old Jun 30th, 2009, 20:17   #43
strbryan
I've Been Banned

RARE? lol I do like how people refer an 850 as rare OOOO and not forgetting "future classic"
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 20:21   #44
FaKaWi
Master Member

Stainesy, do you really think it wise to claim you are not a storyteller? Think carefully before you answer.
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 20:22   #45
AcidicDavey
Younger Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strbryan View Post
RARE? lol I do like how people refer an 850 as rare OOOO and not forgetting "future classic"
dude its not just a normal 850 painted yellow you know it's a homoligation model and will one day be a classic
they already are worth twice that of a normal T5
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 20:23   #46
HULK
850 T-5 for sale

Quote:
same difrance LOL
but what do i no im a story teller LMAO
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 20:26   #47
turbo estate

Quote:
I read here that it has rust running the length of the roof,and it needs a new transmission

So counting:-a full respray
-a new transmission
-wheels refurbishment
-what else?
Then it's gonna cost a lot to get it back to it's former glory,maybe it's better to scrap this one,and then the saying like it's a rare one is a bit more true,since ther's one less.
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 20:26   #48
HULK
850 T-5 for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaKaWi View Post
Stainesy, do you really think it wise to claim you are not a storyteller? Think carefully before you answer.
yes i no i bullsh!tted about what turbo i had on a vauxhall website about a year ago and got linched for it. but i held my hands up to that and i admit in was a tw*t for doing that but this is diferant.
what i have just been acused of is outragus. i honestly cant belive that was just said mate. and has propper p!ssed me off.
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 20:27   #49
Blue 8
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HULK View Post
why dont you ask the bloke on ebay for his phone number and say you are interested in the car. then phone him and ask about the car.

oh and here is a little help making your mind up if im a bullsh!tter or not mate.
i no i can be anoying most of the time but one thing i am not is a bullsh!tter. so maybe you should look into things more before you acuse people of being storry tellers

Neil lets get this straight, first off you asked i removed my post but you asked for a explanation so i gave it, yes i think you a story teller that's my impression of you, if you don't like it tough its my opinion and one im entitled to.

As for ringing people up etc , how gullible do you think people are ? anyone can sell anything through anyone on Ebay, and as for the tear off V5 strip what do you want me to now tear mine off and show you how its done, i can if you like .

Mate im sorry i have nothing against you i just don't feel your the most truthful of people, end of

Ruby-red pearl 854 GLT 2.5 20v 62k.....Andy
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 20:36   #50
HULK
850 T-5 for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue 8 View Post
Neil lets get this straight, first off you asked i removed my post but you asked for a explanation so i gave it, yes i think you a story teller that's my impression of you, if you don't like it tough its my opinion and one im entitled to.

As for ringing people up etc , how gullible do you think people are ? anyone can sell anything through anyone on Ebay, and as for the tear off V5 strip what do you want me to now tear mine off and show you how its done, i can if you like .

Mate im sorry i have nothing against you i just don't feel your the most truthful of people, end of
well yes you are right that is your opinion but you dont no how rong you are mate.

what you have just acused me of has mate has made me myself feel alot diferantly about people on here. i no i get on people tits at times on here but i thought you lot thought better of me on here.

and tbh right now im fighting myself to stay polite.

if thats the type of person you think i am well then thats what you think.
nuff said mate.

im off to have a beer have fun with the rest of this debate guys.
Closed Thread