Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 700/900 Series General > 700/900 Series Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

1996 945 Sports Edition

Views : 5270

Replies : 56

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Oct 20th, 2010, 19:01   #51
440-Turbo
Master Member

You need Sports Edition ones anyway
440-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 20:03   #52
narc

Default Parts pick up

440-Turbo,

Can't seem to get a pm to work, would tomorrow (Friday) be OK for you around late morning early afternoon? If not how about over the weekend.

Best Regards

Ian
narc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 18:33   #53
940SportsEdition
From sweden with love

Quote:
Originally Posted by 440-Turbo View Post
You need Sports Edition ones anyway
I thought this was a sports edition?????????????

How come it took two weeks to reply about them then only for them to be already sold????????????
940 Sports Edition, Graphite galaxy's, turbo plus kit, roof bars, dog guard, load cover, load tray, seven seats.
940SportsEdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 20:22   #54
940SportsEdition
From sweden with love

Just had a very pleasant (NOT) PM from this guy, regarding never selling me anything because I had the Gaul to pass comment on the car when it was for sale, and that all my comments to him are of a negative nature.

Nice to see that there are still people on these forums that just like to take the P***.

Good luck to anyone doing any deals with this guy, and don't dare say anything that may upset him.

Seems I have been singled out in this case, as many others also made similar comments, but for some reason it is me he has aimed his childishness at me personally.

Oh and he deliberately left his reply to me until he had sold them, nice guy this, certainly knows how to make friends.
940 Sports Edition, Graphite galaxy's, turbo plus kit, roof bars, dog guard, load cover, load tray, seven seats.

Last edited by 940SportsEdition; Oct 22nd, 2010 at 20:26.
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 22:44   #55
t5_monkey
Monkeying Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by 940SportsEdition View Post
Just had a very pleasant (NOT) PM from this guy, regarding never selling me anything because I had the Gaul to pass comment on the car when it was for sale, and that all my comments to him are of a negative nature.

Nice to see that there are still people on these forums that just like to take the P***.

Good luck to anyone doing any deals with this guy, and don't dare say anything that may upset him.

Seems I have been singled out in this case, as many others also made similar comments, but for some reason it is me he has aimed his childishness at me personally.

Oh and he deliberately left his reply to me until he had sold them, nice guy this, certainly knows how to make friends.
Why don't you post the PM up on here then we can all see what's been said?

It's a shame when things degenerate into personal abuse, we all get drawn into it from time to time the forum would be a far better place without it - I've had hassle for putting an opinion up about something being for sale - As someone wisely said to me when i complained about it...

"Don't feed the trolls!"

Release the Monkey inside of you >>> Trunk Monkey
t5_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 22:54   #56
940SportsEdition
From sweden with love

Quote:
Originally Posted by t5_monkey View Post

It's a shame when things degenerate into personal abuse, we all get drawn into it from time to time the forum would be a far better place without it - I've had hassle for putting an opinion up about something being for sale - As someone wisely said to me when i complained about it...

"Don't feed the trolls!"
water under the bridge now mate, like they say once bitten and all that.

Seems strange how he is communicating with others that made the same if not worse comments about the car, and as for all my comments on the forum in general being negative, well this guy has a funny version of negative.

Family are far more important at the moment, only came on here tonight as I was alerted to another member needing help with the installation of his seven seats, and get met with the PM from this guy.

Well given my negative comments to the guy wanting help and a few others wanting parts help, Now off to tend to my wife in her time of need, ( Long story and too personal and raw at the moment to make public)
Cheers
Stephen
Old Oct 23rd, 2010, 03:03   #57
CTCNetwork
Forum Support Team

Hi,
Quote:
Originally Posted by t5_monkey View Post
Not here you don't.
Rules...
Quote:
Private messages are to be private and privy to the recipients and the sender only and not to be published outside the Private Messaging system.
Please keep them that way.

Des. . .
People should not be afraid of their governments.
"He'll deliver more justice in a weekend than 10 years of your
Governments should be afraid of their people... "V"
courts & tribunals. Just stay out of his way." "I plan to."
CTCNetwork is offline   Reply With Quote