Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > Parts - Sales and Wants > Generic Parts for Sale
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

2001 V70 2.4 Green Leather 146000miles

Views : 921

Replies : 5

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Aug 17th, 2015, 18:00   #1
TDIvolvo
Master Member

Default 2001 V70 2.4 Green Leather 146000miles

I wasn't going to break this, I was going to put her back on the road but realistically I would end up spending around £450-550 on her plus several weekends and headaches and be lucky if I could sell her for £750-1000 - plus the vehicle has a value itself. I'd basically be doing it up to give away.

I've already had the carpets out of her and the evap to comp AC line, the heated leather interior is good to go, I would put it on a pallet which would cost about £100 + a reasonable offer to buy - please use eBay as an example for prices.

I am very busy with work so if the part will take me some time to strip out bear this in mind as I will need the time to do it. Also, at this stage I will not sell parts which would stop if from moving with a push/tow so no subframes etc, yet.

Metis alloys will be available eventually. I would do a deal with someone who could give me 4 steel wheels, even if it was just space savers as when I scrap the body it needs to have wheels or they won't take it.

I will strip this vehicle RIGHT down. She ran up until a month ago when I took the alternator out, idled fine, heated up to normal temp then would do funny idling stuff so I suspect vacuum line or TPS, I would sell engine on a pallet on subframe.

PM me offers and an email address if you wish pictures of parts.

I will arrange all parts to be couriered in box or pallet. A box with an alternator would be about £10.00 to give you an idea. Larger boxes are about £22.50. Pallet is £100. Service is from a private individual and not a breakers so please don't treat me like a business. If I have a busy weekend or I'm busy at work I will let you know but this is just to help out forum members for parts at a fair price.

If you want bigger bits or panels leave me your details and I will let you know when they are available. The car is currently outside so glazing and doors/bonnet is needed.
TDIvolvo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TDIvolvo For This Useful Post:
Old Aug 25th, 2015, 15:48   #2
TDIvolvo
Master Member

A/C pump gone.
Alternator gone.
Aux belt tensioner gone.
Front carpets gone.
TDIvolvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2015, 17:08   #3
Glynnp

Default Dash speaker cover

Hi I'm after a dashboard speaker cover, the mesh grille. Has to be in black/dark grey if possible and for my 2007 S60.
Glynnp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2015, 21:29   #4
djdarrenpilk

Default bits

hi im after the denso unit if you still have it please call me on 07748262329
Old Oct 20th, 2015, 23:35   #5
Mjaynemarie

Hiya do you have dog guard or back tailgate spoiler and how including p@p mk 2 v70 2005 thanks4
Mjaynemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2015, 10:52   #6
minimatan

What is the vehicle mileage?

In what condition is the driver's seat?

What colour/material is the interior?
minimatan is offline   Reply With Quote