Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > Performance Volvo Cars

Notices

Performance Volvo Cars A forum for those interested in any Volvo performance car from any era, FWD, RWD and AWD!

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

2010 xc70 TFT upgrade

Views : 1436

Replies : 2

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Mar 10th, 2018, 20:11   #1
pj1312

Default 2010 xc70 TFT upgrade

Hi guys and gals, looking for a bit of info here,recently purchased a tft screen from a 2015 xc60 looking to see if this can be put in place of my existing speedometer setup. I know there is a company VesperVolvo, who sell the full kit. Has anyone done this mod,or am i going to get a load of hassles trying it?
Any help/info would be greatly appreciated by me.

any advice on wiring too would be most helpful,

thanks in advance.
pj1312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2018, 09:42   #2
1monkey600

You would be better off posting in the relevant xc/v70 and xc/v60 sections as very few mebers would tend to head for the 'performance' section out of habit. You were lucky that your question was still showing as last posting otherwise I wouldn't have seen it either.

There have been discussions on both of the above sections regarding tft/upgraded dash in the last two or three weeks.
1monkey600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2019, 18:31   #3
basher

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj1312 View Post
Hi guys and gals, looking for a bit of info here,recently purchased a tft screen from a 2015 xc60 looking to see if this can be put in place of my existing speedometer setup. I know there is a company VesperVolvo, who sell the full kit. Has anyone done this mod,or am i going to get a load of hassles trying it?
Any help/info would be greatly appreciated by me.

any advice on wiring too would be most helpful,

thanks in advance.
Sorry for the thread resurrection, I can help you with this, using VDASH we have a guided software tool that clones your old DIM and reloads to the replacement DIM to keep you mileage correct. you also need to tap 2 pins into the high speed can. with everything prepared, it should take no more than an hour to complete.